The BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller – Safety, Comfort and Versatile Functions for Unforgettable Journeys
If you are looking for a state-of-the-art stroller that allows you to move around easily with two kids at a time, the BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller has been designed especially for you.
Let’s Get into Details
The frame, the suspension system, the seats, and the canopy all provide such convenience that even the most difficult trip to the shopping center, where you have to navigate carefully on narrow lanes, is turned into a joy ride for you and your kids. Due to the excellent construction, the stroller provides great service on any terrain conditions, being suitable for smooth surfaces and the park as well.
The BOB Revolution stroller is packed with extraordinary features for enhanced maneuverability and comfort. Recommended for babies aged 8 weeks and older, with a maximum capacity of 100 pounds, weighing only 34 pounds and measuring 58.3 x 30.6 x 40 inches in dimensions, the stroller provides enough space for both of your kids, while the foldable frame made of special aluminum and Chromoly alloy is durable and lightweight at the same time. The fabric that covers the seats is also very durable and resistant to stains, making it easy to clean and comfortable for your babies to lay on.
No wonder the BOB Revolution is so popular among caregivers or parents of multiple babies. The list advantages this model brings is amazing:
- Special Design for Easy Maneuvering – the front wheel of the stroller is pivoting and it can rotate to the full so that you can turn even the tightest of corners. The two wheels in the rear are very sturdy and wide enough to run on any terrain. The stroller has a special feature that enhances stability even further: the front wheel is lockable in a forward direction, so the stroller is perfect if you want to go jogging with your babies.
- Special, Adjustable Suspension, and Braking System – your babies will surely appreciate the smooth ride provided by the two-position, adjustable shock absorbers. For enhanced safety, the stroller comes with a foot-operated brake system on the rear wheels.
- Comfortable Seats and Safety Harnesses – the size of the seats is perfect for your babies to take longer journeys as well: the seats are 12 1/2″ wide; the height of the seatback is 21”; from the hip to the knee, the seat measures 10”, while from the knee to the foot, it is another 9”. You can be sure that your babies will not only be completely comfortable during the ride but also perfectly safe with the comfortably padded harnesses with easy-to-use rings.
- Easy to Fold System – the stroller can be easily folded to a size that makes it easy to store and to transport.
- Great Adjustment Options – the seats of the stroller are easily adjustable for making your babies comfortable when it is time to sleep. The seats can be reclined individually and they tilt back as much as 70 degrees from the upright, vertical position. The designers have included adjustable canopies as well, to protect your babies against strong sunshine or other weather conditions that might disturb their sleep. The canopies come with viewing windows so that you can see what your babies are doing inside the stroller at all times and reflective strips for enhanced safety.
- Extra Storage Equipment – if you have babies, you probably need to carry around a lot of stuff. This stroller takes care of all your storage needs as well: the BOB Revolution SE has four large pockets on the inside, two more pockets on the backs of the seats, and a hanging basket so that you can bring along everything your babies might need.
- Easy to Assemble – it requires no experience to put it together and the instructions are really easy to follow.
- The frame of the stroller comes with a 5-year warranty, while the warranty period for the fabric and the smaller parts is one year.
- Attractive Design – the BOB Revolution SE stroller is not only rich in features, but it also looks very good. Available in black, orange, and navy, this stroller meets the expectation of fashion-conscious parents, too.
- The BOB double stroller folds in three parts, which means that you will need both of your hands to fold it.
- The handlebar is not adjustable, which might make the stroller a little uncomfortable for really tall people; it is ok for me, however.
- The BOB Revolution SE stroller is not cheap, but if you ask me, I think it is worth the price tag.
What I have to say about the BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller
I honestly appreciate the excellent construction and versatility of the BOB Duallie. I love the fact that it is so stable that I can easily get over any obstacle if the boys I’m taking care fall asleep in the stroller, there is no bump to wake them up.
Furthermore, this double BOB stroller is durable. I go shopping two times a week and I usually take the babies with me, so I appreciate the wheel lock that keeps the stroller in the right direction. I also like the sunshade that covers the stroller almost full-length.
If I were to characterize this stroller using only three words, I would say strong, solid, and safe. The frame seems to be well-made, and so are the smaller, moving parts. I tested the stroller in the park as well we went for a ride on a spring day and the stroller took me safely through mud, grass, and gravel as well.
This double stroller is amazing. Safe, sturdy, durable, and comfortable, the BOB Revolution SE Duallie stroller will make the trips with your babies even more enjoyable. Whatever the weather or the terrain, the BOB Revolution Duallie will add comfort and security to wherever you take your babies, allowing them to explore and discover the world from the comfort of their seats. So, buy this BOB Revolution double stroller without any worries, as you and your babies will surely fall in love with it!