The company known as Orbit Stroller today was conceived by two best friends and their wives, after encountering some of the problems that you may have encountered as well. The founders were the first designers and then parents and, when they decided to build a stroller, they wanted it to be easy for them to use, but also comfortable and safe for their children. Soon after, they realized that they were not the only ones who were thrilled with their product, and so their company was born.
The Orbit Stroller is a brilliant mix between a baby car seat and a stroller. It has a distinctive style that provides safety and comfort for your child as well as for you, the caring parent. Furthermore, the car seat is one of the safest available on the market, fulfilling all the FMV (Federal Motor Vehicle) safety requirements.
Main Advantages of the Orbit Stroller
- The company has a lot of different models that you can choose from, all catering to your various needs: the Travel Collection, the Double Helix Stroller, the Stroller Travel System G2, and so on.
- All of the models are suitable for infants and also for toddlers, so you do not need to buy a new stroller after a while when your child grows.
- One of the greatest advantages of this type of strollers is that they all rotate at 360 degrees, so you can choose whether to have your child positioned to face you or not, or even to position him sideways.
- A twist and a lift with only one hand system get the Orbit Stroller models folded in a matter of seconds. Furthermore, the frames can be towed when folded.
- All of the models have a UV sunshade plus a Paparazzi Shield extension, so you know your child is always safe and protected.
- Some of the models have a built-in cup holder and key tray, which means you do not have to pay extra for this feature, like with other stroller brands.
- The car seats are among the safest available on the market because they are equipped with a complete EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) foam lining, cradling your baby from head to toe.
- The revolutionary QuadShock suspension will make every walk with your baby a smooth and relaxing experience.
- If you have more than one car, you can simply buy several Car Seat Bases to keep things simple. Furthermore, the Car Seat Bases and the Stroller Frames can be used with a lot of different models of Orbit Baby seats.
- Some of the models are equipped with a removable snack tray with lid.
- The fabric used in the stroller seats is eco-certified and washable.
- The company also offers a lot of accessories that can help you jazz up you Orbit: a color pack of upholstery for the Orbit Baby Stroller Seat G2 model that comes with 9 different tones, so you can always swap when needed and machine wash; the Green Edition Footmuff makes sure that your child is warm in the winter; the Stroller Panniers that clamp onto both sides of your stroller can hold up to 4.5 lbs and the list goes on.
- On the company’s website, you can buy any spare parts for your stroller, in case anything breaks down after your warranty expires.
Main Drawbacks of the Orbit Stroller
A drawback of these models can be a pretty significant price tag. However, when you think about all the technology invested to keep your child safe and comfortable, the price tag will seem legitimate.
The customer reviews are riddled with praises about the fact that the Stroller Seat rotates at 360 degrees, about the fact that you can buy spare parts, about the QuadShock technology that offers a smooth ride and, most importantly, the customers are impressed with the fact that all the models of the Orbit Stroller can be converted into car seats.
The Orbit Stroller models are a thrill for parents and children alike, offering innovations, comfort, technology, safety, and easy maneuverability above everything else, so they make an excellent choice for any family.