The Britax B-Agile is a lightweight, easy to fold, and easy to maneuver a three-wheel stroller. It will offer you increased comfort when taking your child out for strolls, just as it will provide him.
What are the Main Features of the Britax B-Agile Stroller?
- One hand, fast and easy fold design. The chassis lock is automatic.
- Three-wheel design.
- Appropriate for use with newly born and kids weighing up to 55 lbs.
- It is 100 percent polyester.
- The frame is made of aluminum and it has been designed for stride clearance.
- The total weight of the stroller is 16.5 pounds.
- Stroller dimensions: 38.2 by 22.8 by 40.5 inches.
- The parking brakes are linked to one another and both rear wheels feature brake locks.
- Large storage basket and additional canopy pocket.
- The seat features infinite recline positions.
- Large canopy to protect the child from the sun, with an included ventilation window.
- The suspension system for a comfortable ride.
- Adjustable 5-point harness with an included head pad.
- The Britax Click & Go car seat receiver is an included accessory that allows for the Britax B-Safe and Chaperone car seats for infants to be mounted on the stroller. When used together with a Britax infant car seat adapter, which can be bought separately, it becomes compatible with infant car seats from other major brands also.
Let’s sum up the Advantages!
- Many strollers require you to bend, use both your hands, muscle power, and maybe even your stomach when folding them. The Britax B-Agile Stroller can be folded with just one hand and it has an automatic chassis lock.
- Easy to assemble as well.
- Its three-wheel design helps you to easily steer it. This design, together with the fact that the product is also lightweight, ensures ease in maneuverability.
- The stroller features one-step rear brakes, with brake locks on both rear wheels. This makes parking easier and safer.
- Large, roomy seat for the child.
- The under-seat storage basket is large enough to carry diapers, clothes, milk bottles, or other items with you. An additional pocket is included in the back of the seat, which you can safely close with a zipper.
- The fact that there is no fixed number of recline positions adds to the versatility of the stroller.
- He generously-sized canopy provides appropriate protection from UV rays. It has also been designed with a mesh window, so that you can check the child and make eye-contact with him from time to time, without changing your position from behind the handlebar. There are four different positions that the canopy can be set at, from no coverage to full coverage.
- Its all-wheel suspension ensures a very smooth ride for the child, one that he will enjoy both while he is awake and while he is asleep.
- Its 5-point harness is easy to adjust, with no rethreading or unhooking of straps being necessary for the process. As the child grows and less movement restriction is necessary, the shoulder straps can be removed.
- Infant car seats can be mounted on the B-Agile. The Chaperone and B-Safe, infant car seats from Britax, can be attached to the stroller by using the Click & Go receiver, which you will find in the default box. If you need to attach a car seat from a different brand, then the Britax infant car seat adapter is available for purchase.
What would the Disadvantages be?
- There is no parent tray included. However, adult cup-holder can be acquired separately.
- The rain cover is only available as an accessory and it is not included in the basic package. However, once you buy it, you will love how it fits on the stroller and how well it keeps the child safe from raindrops.
- Some might prefer an adjustable handle-bar height. However, I found the height of the handlebar to be just right as it is.
Interested in my Experience with the Stroller?
I wouldn’t have thought that a stroller that is so easy to fold and assemble will ever be available on the market. But it appears that it is! Also, the three-wheel design increases maneuverability quite a lot. I have used a lot of four-wheel strollers and they were okay, but I like this design better.
The baby also seems to like riding in this stroller. He appears to be very comfortable in the large seat and I can easily adjust the harness. Also, it is great that he cannot free himself from it, which could give me lots of chills if it happened, even with my experience with children. He has not yet managed to unlock the buckle. Meanwhile, it is easy for me to unlock.
What do I dislike about this B-Agile stroller? Well, if I load too much stuff in the stroller, the frame will start to creak. Another thing is that the child tray is not adjustable. I wish it wasn’t so far out for the baby. But these aspects are unimportant compared to the countless benefits this stroller brings.
All in all, I am satisfied with the product, because it helped me enjoy the walks I take with the baby a lot more. I recommend this stroller to other nannies and parents because it is easy to maneuver, folding is a piece of cake, and the baby also seems to love riding in it.
The “agile” in the “Britax B-Agile Stroller” is not there for nothing. It is indeed an agile stroller, one that you can easily maneuver so that you can enjoy your walks and your time with your child. Moreover, it provides ease in folding, firm but gentle hold of the child, with the 5-point harness, and good suspension for going smoothly even over bumpy roads. Considering all this and the multitude of good reviews it has received, I can safely say this Britax B-Agile is a must-have.